Pelican Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a pelican C-8. I have not had any problems with it, and it is plenty bright. I am not sure what you mean by 'blue water diving.' Just really deep stuff when you are diving in midwater? It is perfect for what I need it for(wrecks and ledges).
-Chris

By blue water I generally mean night dives in Bonaire, Grand Cayman, Cozumel ... along those line. No wrecks for now - later on.

By the way how is Tampa - was there in 91-92 at UT played baseball there partied way to hard on the "Islands" lost my ride and moved to Texas.

I have the 3 "C" cell model...I'm not sure what the official model number is. It seems to be a pretty good light. I've had it to 130 or so with no problems. I use it mostly on land now just because it's a good light to have around. It seems to be very durable as well. Probably not as good as the delrin ones though.

Are you talking about Davis Islands and Harbor Islands??? Yeah I live on Davis Islands and we party pretty hard=-)
-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom