Peer Pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
Well Folks I did I just had to do it. I can't believe that you actually made me do it, after reading your post about getting into the pool and water having fun with your instructors and buddies, I broke down and paid for RESCUE DIVER. All you are to blame, posting about all the fun you're having diving!!!

Diving was never suppose to be an enjoyable experience you just put on your gear go underwater get out of the water. How Dare you people have fun. Swimming in the underwater enviroment should be a solemn experience like going to church, some say we came from the water, we even spent the first months of our life in water, and to now return should be solemn somber reverent experience.

Fishykiller.....i have already said it to you off the boards but congrates on signing up for the Rescue. So far its been the most informative course I have done....and now I am trying to fill my head with even more on the DM - god save me!

Anyway, none of us really enjoy diving at all...we all hate it....just pretend to enjoy it so this board can be successful and recruit more divers!!!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Fishykiller.....i have already said it to you off the boards but congrates on signing up for the Rescue. So far its been the most informative course I have done....and now I am trying to fill my head with even more on the DM - god save me!

Anyway, none of us really enjoy diving at all...we all hate it....just pretend to enjoy it so this board can be successful and recruit more divers!!!

Baby will you rescue me first? =-x

Congrats Fishkiller! I would like to go get my AOW but after buying gear I am poor right now. :(

When I did my Rescue I had to kiss this guys nose...we were in choppy water with a current you wouldnt believe and I was trying to give mouth to nose when this blokes nose was full and sticky and......errrr......turns my stomach just thinking about it!!!!

NetDoc....that title under your names suits you....Congrates hun...after all the posts you've made and all the laughs and help you deserve it....but now you actually have to start behaving!!!

That's only 'cause you're so cute, ScubaBaby!!! HAH!!! They pulled one on you! We never allow actual rescusitation to occur UNLESS the situation requires it. Could cause a trauma.

:tease:

Behave??? Not until they pay me...

Wait a minute - you can get paid to behave?? <S>

Is it just me - or does it seem there are more 'regulators' here than the rest of us....sounds like a bad Stephen King novel....<G>

Seriously - congrats NetDoc!

Congratulations Doc. There does seem to be several of you regulators here. I guess it takes a big crew to baby sit the lot of us :wink:

We are in good hands I believe, someone's got to teach us how to misbehave properly.

Personally I use a MARES V16 Epos regulator never heard of a NetDOC regulator don't know IF I really want to know. Then there is the LIZARD never heard of the ID super regulator must be a new start up company :) brand.

WELL Congratulations regardless of what type of Regulator you use as long as you DIVE there should be no problems.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom