peek-a-boo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Monster surge (7') meant getting pics of these guys was a bit tricky the other day. I have a couple "almost" shots and then this one that I really like for some reason.

I keep playing with my crop tool but just can't come up with a crop that feels right...

What do you all think?

I like the center focus with the edges blured, subject slightly offcenter. Nice pic! WTF is it?

Ah!...As soon as my new 5060 shows up I can share too. I don't think many of the pics I took today with the disposable are postable.....Again, very nice pic!
Crap! I forgot to took, I took my disposable to 110 feet. We'll see if it works.

Cool little fella! I played with it a little....

Yeah, that's one way (almost exactly!) I had him cropped, too. I like it.

I like to see the ideas from others...it helps for visualizing shots the next time, too...

This is an indo pacific species Alcina, tell us where you shot it?

alcina:
Monster surge (7') meant getting pics of these guys was a bit tricky the other day. I have a couple "almost" shots and then this one that I really like for some reason.

I keep playing with my crop tool but just can't come up with a crop that feels right...

What do you all think?

I prefer it uncropped, so you get enough of the anemone to 'feel' that surge.

i love that pic, Alcina! really really nice

hey alcina, is that the same anemone at blizzard ridge where I shot the pink clown?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom