peeing in suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, but y'all had relief tubes !!! How woosie can that be ?!?!?! :D

BigJetDriver69:
You fling-wingers just hopelessly keep thinking those things will fly, even though you know what happens when the noise stops.

On the other hand, we fixed-wing guys actually do know that ours will continue to fly for quite a while even when all is silent.
OK, how long can you autorotate your BigJet? :D As I'm sure Kraken will point out to you.

(Hey, I'm just a former Army tanker. And tanks stay firmly on the ground, thank you... just attract large flying objects on the battlefield...)

The Kraken:
Yeah, but y'all had relief tubes !!! How woosie can that be ?!?!?! :D

I gotta hand it to ya, we did. Sure made for a big sigh of relief. What'd you guys use, c-rat cans? :D

Marek K:
OK, how long can you autorotate your BigJet? :D As I'm sure Kraken will point out to you.

(Hey, I'm just a former Army tanker. And tanks stay firmly on the ground, thank you... just attract large flying objects on the battlefield...)

We don't bother to auto-rotate. You forget. Our wings are not (normally) busily trying to detach themselves from the rest of the aircraft all of the time! :D

Nope, just learned to hold it. There were moments, however, when the release was quite appropriate!!!

But, back to topic . . . I generally try to hit the head before I leave to go to the dive and then at the dive site/boat immediately before I gear up.

Also, I try to keep from OVER hydrating. No need to add fluid when it's not necessary.
Properly hydrated, yes . . . overly hydrated, no.

I don't think, given the way a wet suit fits, it would be easy to don the suit without causing some issues with the requisite ancillary attachments.

the K

The Kraken:
I don't think, given the way a wet suit fits, it would be easy to don the suit without causing some issues with the requisite ancilliary attachments.

the K

I agree with you. It is difficult at times, but what the heck are you gonna do, cut it off?

R

The Kraken:
Nope, just learned to hold it. There were moments, however, when the release was quite appropriate!!!

It really depends on water conditions.
Last Saturday; Croatia. It's Summer here. Water temp at surface 22°C
Water temp below 24m 10.8°C.

The Kraken:
But, back to topic . . . I generally try to hit the head before I leave to go to the dive and then at the dive site/boat immediately before I gear up.

Also, I try to keep from OVER hydrating. No need to add fluid when it's not necessary.
Properly hydrated, yes . . . overly hydrated, no.

In some situations I used to overhydrate for the precise scope of peeing .... then I bought a dry suit ... :wink:

ciao

Plungebob:
Yeah sure it,s funny .But seriously......I know there is dry-suits available with pee valves . But what about wet-suits..I,m a new diver and still using rented skins or dive shop loaners. So you can imagine my reaction when our instructor suggested we shound pee if we have to ..YIKES STRIPES ..Im goin to buy my own suit soon. Any suggestions.. I live in Montreal and it can get cold ,still I plan to do mostly warm water dives.

Oceaner is a great Canadian wetsuit / drysuit manufacturer. They sells customer suits as well. I would give ROY a call there and see what he can hook you up with.

Good luck!

BigJetDriver69:
An interesting viewpoint. Pretty damn insulting, culturally arrogant, stupid, and untrue, at least in my experience, but hey, what the heck, it's your opinion.

Frankly, I could say the same about Europeans on public transport in the summer, but I'll be polite and skip that observation.

Cheers! :D

Rob

By the way Rob, I'm an american living abroad. But thanks right back at you. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom