Peacock Status 10/07/2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please dust the silt off on your way out.
It’s the start of the dive season. A ton of people are going to start coming down to dive, especially around thanksgiving. From what I’ve seen over the past 10 years I’m sure there will be plenty of dust washed away. Maybe even some new hand and foot print hieroglyphics

Maybe even some new hand and foot print hieroglyphics

That really annoys me when I see it. I remember seeing one in the Peanut tunnel on my first every cave dive, and I was disappointed with it.

We were just doing some video work in the chute and in the breakdown room. We knew that we would be putting down lights so we stuck to a place with lots of rocks.

That really annoys me when I see it. I remember seeing one in the Peanut tunnel on my first every cave dive, and I was disappointed with it.

We were just doing some video work in the chute and in the breakdown room. We knew that we would be putting down lights so we stuck to a place with lots of rocks.
Stupidity is international. Here's a photo from a cave in the Lot department of France.
243742658_4624045524282422_3120939559245553658_n.jpg

Now that just pisses me off. You can write off handprints and even footprints are unintentional but that... dafuq!

Looks like Michael Angelo G., needs to make a trip to France...
Apparently the name Hans has been there about 2 years, and recently cave flooding didn't wash it away. MichaelAngelo would have his work cut out because for the number of caves in that part of France, the % that have idiots doing that stuff is pretty high. They also have a big issue with people leaving used condom caths everywhere. So it's not just us dirty Americans
About 3 years ago we erased a very large penis that was drawn in the silt in Nohoch towards the front of the cave on one of the lines that wraps around to the mainline

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom