Peacock/Orange Grove Cavern Dives-3/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to plan cavern dives at Peacock/Orange Grove on Sat. the 20th or even Sun. the 21st.
Any interest?

I hope this doesn't get wiped out by the powers that be.

Chuck

wow... i've never been to either... and i have a nifty canister light and 7 foot hose
to try out...

what do you say the 21st?

Perfect. Now to figure the time.
For me it's about 2.5 drive...not a big deal....ok..hey I like to drive.

How about you?

You lucky cavern dogs, you! I just picked up a 7' hose yesterday. I'm going to wait a while before I do the switch, as I've got plenty of new stuff to get used to as it is. One thing at a time. Have fun, guys! One of these days I'll be joining you.

scubafool, i can't wait for you to come and join us... hurry up! :bounce:

smokeaire, it's two hours for me... what do you say we meet there at 8:30?

Sounds good. Two hours for me also. Bring two tanks if ya got em, if not Bill's place is just down the road. Will have to stop in anyway for refills.
Scubafool, get the lead out, so to speak, looking forward to diving with ya.

Chuck

Do you want to meet at Bill R's? We can get the conditons there, suggestions and any last minute items or fills. His back driveway connects to the Peacock road. Easy to find.

that sounds good... could you post Bill's address for me and anyone else who might
be coming?

H2Andy:
that sounds good... could you post Bill's address for me and anyone else who might
be coming?
Cave Excursions
20338 180thTrace
Live Oak,Fl
(386)776-2299
rennaker@sidemount.com

For those coming to Peacock, either from the north or the south, you will be traveling on hwy 51, I assume. Those coming north on 51 go over the bridge till you get to the AG.Inspection Station on your left. Directly across, on the right, is the driveway to Bills. Just a few feet up on the right is the road to Peacock, with signs, you have gone a bit too far.
Those coming south on 51 pass the road to Peacock, no signs from that direction (go figure) the Ag Station will be on your right. The driveway is on your left. If you get to the bridge you have gone too far.

This is the best I can do off the top of my head.

Bill's web site is www.sidemount.com

Chuck(looking over his shoulder at the Ginnie BBQ)

ok guys, sorry... it's Sunday the 21st... my bad

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom