Peacock on the 14th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan to be at Ginnie Springs Saturday P.M., maybe being a swim buddy for a cavern class. Camping out there, then Peacock all day on Sunday. Might do a little swim buddy stuff there also, but ONLY if everyone else has a buddy.

So far as definite, I have Jean & myself at Ginnie on Saturday, and Jean, WaterDawg, & myself at Peacock on Sunday.

Sound off, everyone!

Oops, forgot, is anyone interested in doing a night dive into the Ballroom Saturday night?

a friend and i will be at Peacock tomorrow (i hope, given my luck lately)

if anybody turns up there, call me at 904.382.9979

Yeah man Ill be there on Sunday. 'round what time are you guys gonna show?

The standard Conch Diver "9 ish". This means anywhere from 9 A.M. to never. Poke, poke!

Anyhow, I should be there pretty close to then, as I will be spending the night at Ginnie. I might need to get fills at Cave Excursions, depending on how late I dive tonight.

I am loading up to leave right now, so I will see you then.

Jean, you still up for it?

Went to Peacock, got there about 0950 as MapQuest sucks and I had never been there. DeLoaches guid to FL is still the best book for directions.

Saw the GDI van, but no Scubafool! Waited an hour and went home.

WaterDawg:
Went to Peacock, got there about 0950 as MapQuest sucks and I had never been there. DeLoaches guid to FL is still the best book for directions.

Saw the GDI van, but no Scubafool! Waited an hour and went home.
We almost had to pass each other somewhere on the local roads. I think I pulled out of Peacock on my way back to Ginnie ~ 9:45.

PM sent, & again, I am so sorry. I owe you more than one.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom