pdf/downloadable dive planner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lamprey

New
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a pdf or other similar downloadable copy of a Recreational Dive Planner? I'm giving a report for class in a couple of hours and I forgot mine at home. Kind of in a jam here. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you VERY much!!! I've been frantic all day!!

It's amazing how simple a thing is nowhere to be found - you'd think PADI would have it, but Noooo.

-- Matthew

Originally posted by Lamprey
Thank you VERY much!!! I've been frantic all day!!

It's amazing how simple a thing is nowhere to be found - you'd think PADI would have it, but Noooo.

I had a few bookmarked that I had found previously, when I was
trying to recall a dive profile without my log handy. "ok... I know
80 feet had a limit of 30, and I was 3 minutes over the limit of 90,
... ahh.. 28 minutes, that's how long I was down!" [trying to
recall for an air consumption rate calculation :)]

They retail for around $35 U.S.

No, I wouldn't expect to see too many downloadable ones.

Unless ya got yer Credit Card handy! :D

Last night I could have sworn I had stumbled across a program that gave you dive table calculations on a PDA, and I totally can't remember where I saw it... I wish I grabbed it while I was there! Oh well... Gotta have those nerd fishing stories! :)

Anyway... while searching for that thing again, I found this:http://personal4.iddeo.es/roqueta/tablas.htm

Spanish... but cool.

-Jeff

when i was looking for a special bracket for my mountain bike my friend suggested i searched the net for it using teoma and i found it that way, maybe you'll be able to find a downloadable one that way :)

Back
Top Bottom