PDC & Paamul - book ahead or walk in for diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ultimate.gringo

Registered
Reaction score
We want to do 2 days of day reef diving with specific reefs in mind, and one night dive with no particular dive in mind, one day in PDC and the other in Paamul. Should we book the dives before we go down there next week or just show up the day of the dives to book or since we will be there a few days before we dive just stop in a day before and book them?

My only concern is being able to dive specific reefs when just showing up and concerned about booking ahead of time if the weather would cancel our day to dive?

Contact Abyss Dive center in Playa. They are great and will work with you however they can. I would also encourage you to dive the ceynotes. Have fun.

ultimate.gringo:
We want to do 2 days of day reef diving with specific reefs in mind, and one night dive with no particular dive in mind, one day in PDC and the other in Paamul. Should we book the dives before we go down there next week or just show up the day of the dives to book or since we will be there a few days before we dive just stop in a day before and book them?

My only concern is being able to dive specific reefs when just showing up and concerned about booking ahead of time if the weather would cancel our day to dive?

Email John Everett at ScubaMex in Paamul and just ask about availability. He's a good guy, and usually answers his email pretty quick. His email is:

divequestions@hotmail.com

Have fun down there....we dove Paamul last year and loved it. We're still trying to get our trip details worked out, but we're going again sometime this year. The dives were great, and ScubaMex is a great op. Tell John that Thomas and Peyton from Paris said hey.

Email Dennis at Diablo Divers. Do a search on him and watch what you find!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom