PCB dive boat recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Locker shop in Panama City Beach was a complete disappointment. The first dive of the day was cut short and divers recalled to boat due to a passing thunder storm. I still had 1200 psi in my tank when I got back on board the boat. The second dive was cancelled and we returned to the dock. I don’t blame the captain or crew because safety should always come first. The disappointment had nothing to do with the weather or the boat captain’s decision. I was completely disappointed with how the Dive Locker shop handled the situation. They offered 30% off the next booked trip and 1 free tank rental. I explained that it was my last day in Panama City Beach and rarely ever come to this beach so I needed a refund instead of a discount on my next trip. They refused any type of refund, but they said they could make me a really good offer if I purchased something in the shop. I didn’t need any additional equipment and I wasn’t going to spend even more money just to get a discount. I asked for a manager or owner and was told that no one was available or authorized to make any type of refund. They had at least 4 to 5 employees walking around this small shop and no manager? No owner or manager available by phone? Really?? I felt like they were lying to me now. Don’t let the fancy web site, the “Premier” descriptions, the “award winning” descriptions, or the 5 star ratings fool you. They seem more worried about getting and keeping your money instead of winning over customers. They also seem to be bending over backwards for the large dive group that was in the shop and ignoring the individual divers.

I’ve tried emailing the Dive Locker and have received no response. Pat Green from Panama City Dive Charters saw one of my negative online reviews of the Dive Locker and contacted me. He wanted to know if I would consider his charter next time. I told him I would be glad to give PC Dive Charters a try next time.

Back
Top Bottom