PayPal Subscription active - Not Red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheTrickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi All Admins!,

Just had a receipt to say my subscription has been paid, but I'm not RED, too be honest I haven't RED been since the new servers move, just thought I would wait and see what happens and let the dust settle before querying...

Any ideas?

Info from PayPal:

This email confirms that you sent $3.95 USD to ScubaBoard, Inc as a subscription payment.

-----------------------------------
Payment Details
Date of payment: Aug 14, 2007
Amount: $3.95 USD
Subscription Details
Amount: $3.95 USD
Date: Aug 14, 2007
Subscription Name: Supporting Member - Monthly Subscription
Subscription Number: S-3K168657K7626441F
Item Number: d9b00c5ce0d2959fd9f81558bd65c232

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 GBP = 1.95763USD

I've got no complaints, and I'm happy to see that you are still accepting my money, so please don't take this message I want to cancel my subscription! - I don't! :D

Aloha!

From what I see you just paid today. The person that takes care of this might not have seen your payment yet so they know to flip your switch. Give it some more time :)

I believe you have to make the switch 'to red' yourself. Once you are marked as paid, you have to option of setting yourself as a supporting member. SB as many supporting members who chose not to identify themselves like this. Personal choice.

Fd

Yeppers,

The addition to the Supporting Member group is handled automagically when you GO RED! Now you just need to go to Group Preference and select which Group you want to be identified with. Selecting Supporting Member will cause the TheTrickster to GO RED! You can also find this setting in your UserCP. I hope this helps and thanks for GOING RED!

Thanks for the responses...

I'm not in a rush, been a paid member for months, which is why I haven't bothered anybody until today - I presumed it was an issue with the new servers, and someone today had reactivated my subscription.

As to switching myself, I've done that before - I think!?, however if you are a paid member you don't get the banner at the top advertising membership and the 'Check out our paid subscriptions and go red today! linky

If you lost your Supporting group membership, just PM me what type of subscription you had (monthly or yearly) and your e-mail address and I will sort it out quickly!

How can you pay without paypal? I will not use paypal. But I want to support.

You can also sign up for a yearly Supporting Membership and pay by cheque. :)

El Orans:
You can also sign up for a yearly Supporting Membership and pay by cheque. :)

I did not see that option on there. It still wants to me to use paypal. I will not use paypal.

divingmedic:
I did not see that option on there. It still wants to me to use paypal. I will not use paypal.
Currently we offer two ways to pay for your Supporting Member account, PayPal recurring payments and standard check processing. To use PayPal simply go to the Support SB & Go Red page in your User CP and select your subscription type then click “Order” to make your payment.

For check orders please remit payment to:
InterMedia Publications, Inc.
380 S SR434
Suite #1004-283
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714
United States of America

Please remember, with check orders we ask that you send payment well in advance of the deadline to insure it is received and processed before your subscription expires.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom