payback time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munkispank

Contributor
Reaction score
Well- I thought I would remind all you conch's how lucky you are living in the sunshine state. After spending six years in Florida, boasting to my family in England aobut 80 degree weather in December, I am now being well and truly scuppered.

IT'S SNOWING.

Brrrrrrrr- I want to come back to Florida- I only want to see snow from the confort of a ski resort, not from outside my own window. Its not fair.......If anyone has the need for an unemployed ex-student please let me know.

lowedaph:
Chuck it all and move back. Might as well be unemployed somewhere warm.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I'll be unemployed as of the 31st. My company decided to cut staffing here in FLL and I was one of the unlucky 17 that got cut.

At least it's not snowing. :wink:

Move back here..... It's to gorgeous not to love this place..

All reasons why I'll never want to move out of FL.. unless of course its to some place warmer during the winter :)

you definately have the right idea CBulla, Florida is fantastic....sniff sniff...

showboat:
Scott I am not too far behind you as well. I took a job up here in Jax for a few months and cant wait to get home in Hollywood in a few weeks

Hay come on down and join the ranks of the unemployed. I have an extra room that I could rent out cheap and I hear Home Depot is hiring right down the street so we could walk to work and save on gas too. :wink:

Padipro:
Hay come on down and join the ranks of the unemployed. I have an extra room that I could rent out cheap and I hear Home Depot is hiring right down the street so we could walk to work and save on gas too. :wink:

I also have an extra room thats is now my computer room.....I also might have to rent out........Might have to start my own business soon if I cant get a job......

Start your own business? You need a partner? I figure I got til about April, after that if I ain't found a job, I'm in trouble. That is as long as I don't go diving to much and spend all the money in my savings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom