Pattaya in May 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there Jon,

Diving in pattaya is very fun if you like shipwrecks. Drop me an IM and i'll introduce you to a few quality people.

happy diving !

Crowley:
Okay lets knock this on the head. I live and work and therefore dive in Pattaya and no, it's not the best dive site in the world however it's not completely worthless.

There is some great diving in Pattaya - it's not the best viz but we have three excellent wrecks - HTMS Khram, HTMS Kut and the Hardeep - all between 26 and 30m. Koh Rinn, Koh Man Wichai, North Rock are all excellent dive sites.

Agree with the first paragraph. Pattaya has its moments. Nice varied sites, and some very interesting marine life.

Would disagree some what with the second paragraph though. Personally I think Pattaya has *four* excellent wrecks. I finally got to dive the Bremen a while back, and thought it was a great dive site. Shame none of the big companies offer it as a regular site.
-j-

josh_ingu:
Agree with the first paragraph. Pattaya has its moments. Nice varied sites, and some very interesting marine life.

Would disagree some what with the second paragraph though. Personally I think Pattaya has *four* excellent wrecks. I finally got to dive the Bremen a while back, and thought it was a great dive site. Shame none of the big companies offer it as a regular site.
-j-

Very true - I didn't mention it because it's not very often that we can get there. The Bremen is a fantastic dive, probably one of the best I've done out here, just conditions have to be spot on perfect to dive it. In fact - last time we dived the Bremen we stopped for a quick coral dive on the way back and found a sunken fishing boat. Can't remember the name of the island now - but does that count as number 5!? :D

Crowley:
we stopped for a quick coral dive on the way back and found a sunken fishing boat. Can't remember the name of the island now - but does that count as number 5!? :D

Hmmmm.....*maybe*. Think I need to check it out personally to give a final ruling....LOL...
-j-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom