Pattaya diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well hello everybody - haven't posted in here for a while but I thought I'd take a look!

As a former employee of Mermaids I would of course have to tell you to go with them (Hi Bob!) but dude, you've been here before and if you want cheap in Pattaya, you can get exactly that. I think you'll be well looked after by any of the major companies; my ex used to work at PDC so I'll probably get into trouble for this but their cat is a 20 minute boneshaker to the far islands. Okay - it's not so uncomfortable, and it's fast (twin 250s on a boat the size of a small bathtub!), so you can get two dives done before lunch, but if you'd prefer a nice relaxing sleep after the dive then the bigger, slower boats are way better.

Booking recommendations - make sure you're going to the far islands; the near islands have their own attractions but if you arrive in April before Songkran the place will be overrun with tourists and Hat Nuan (Koh Lan) and Koh Sak will be overrun with speedboats and jetskis.

Have fun - I did! :D

C.

Congratulations! I have not seen you post in a while, bet it had something to do with your Master Instructor rating.

Congratulations! I have not seen you post in a while, bet it had something to do with your Master Instructor rating.

Yeah I'm too posh to post in here nowadays! :D

Hope all is well and good on the Eastern front; I'm still technically is Asia but at the other end from Thailand

Toodles

C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom