Pattaya diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With my own experiences last year.
my advice would be to select your DC with great care and not commit yourself to too much up front before you are sure you are getting what you want.

With my own experiences last year.
my advice would be to select your DC with great care and not commit yourself to too much up front before you are sure you are getting what you want.

Well the sales guy will anyhow promise you everything you want.....
On the trip it might happen or something complete different will happen.....

H90 -- How about free?

Join us for a day, on the house, by sending me an e-mail to info@aquanautsdive.com. If you enjoy it and want to come again, I'll charge you just 2,000 a day, 500 baht off the regular price.

You need to identify yourself with your SB username in your e-mail.

Bob @ Aquanauts

do you have contact informations about the BKK based ones? I don't know any of them.

I am afraid I dont, my buddy used to make the bookings as he worked in Bangkok at the time unfortunately he is no longer in Thailand. I have e mailed him for details. I simply used to meet them at the boat.
Look at the att'd link and it may give you some pointers to go for.
Diving and Snorkeling in Bangkok - Thailand Travel Information
John

H90 -- How about free?

Join us for a day, on the house, by sending me an e-mail to info@aquanautsdive.com. If you enjoy it and want to come again, I'll charge you just 2,000 a day, 500 baht off the regular price.

You need to identify yourself with your SB username in your e-mail.

Bob @ Aquanauts

Hi Bob,

2000 Baht sounds nice....
What do you mean by "Join us for a day, on the house". What "house"? (Sorry I am not a native English speaker (I am Austrian)). Do you also go to the Sattahip wracks?

thx
michael

Sorry, "on the house" means "We pay." Free. Gratis. No money :)

And, yes, we do Samesan and you're welcome to go free on that trip. Just drop me an e-mail.

Sorry, "on the house" means "We pay." Free. Gratis. No money :)

And, yes, we do Samesan and you're welcome to go free on that trip. Just drop me an e-mail.

aaaaaaaa
Yes of course.....we have in German the same expression....silly me that I did not recognize it.

I reject that kind "for free offer" but will go with you for the 2000 Baht from the beginning.

Reason: If I take your for free offer, but than because of time issues I can't come again it will look like I take it just for free out of greed. Even you might not think so, I would feel guilty, would feel like a parasite.

So if it really happens that I am in Pattaya (we have every day another emergency in the company and there is still the chance that they chain me to my desk), I'll contact you for sure.

Looking forward to dive with you guys :D

Honestly H90, even if you did only the one free day, I wouldn't be upset. The choice is yours, but the offer stands.

Well hello everybody - haven't posted in here for a while but I thought I'd take a look!

As a former employee of Mermaids I would of course have to tell you to go with them (Hi Bob!) but dude, you've been here before and if you want cheap in Pattaya, you can get exactly that. I think you'll be well looked after by any of the major companies; my ex used to work at PDC so I'll probably get into trouble for this but their cat is a 20 minute boneshaker to the far islands. Okay - it's not so uncomfortable, and it's fast (twin 250s on a boat the size of a small bathtub!), so you can get two dives done before lunch, but if you'd prefer a nice relaxing sleep after the dive then the bigger, slower boats are way better.

Booking recommendations - make sure you're going to the far islands; the near islands have their own attractions but if you arrive in April before Songkran the place will be overrun with tourists and Hat Nuan (Koh Lan) and Koh Sak will be overrun with speedboats and jetskis.

Have fun - I did! :D

C.

Back
Top Bottom