Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most welcome, it's all become a "mission" to me now, like finding those NLA parts. It feels good to do things I'm told aren't possible. Feel like a "winner".

PSA #1 COMPLETED

James T (received)
Darin H (received)
Patrick K (received)
Georgios T (received)
Jeremy W (received)
Larry D (received)
Craig W (received)
Stefan K (received)

Your parcels are in America and our very helpful, kind and generous "distributor" has prepared all shipping labels etc so I expect you'll all get your stuff next week. If you want tracking info please message me.

PSA #2 COMPLETED

James J (received)
Dustin M (received)
Tony T (received)
Dave H (received)
Ahmed H (received)
Kris C (received)
Danny M (received)
Jason P (received)

The remaining peoples orders have also arrived in the US but our second very kind and generous distributor is a tad busy but will no doubt get yours out for shipping next week too. I'll update second group once labels prepped.

For the record, three other people's kindness and altruistic nature have made it all possible. So the lions share of the thanks goes to them. To protect the innocent names will not be made public at this point but I'm sure you guys will figure part of it out when you get your parcels.

A special thanks from me to those three, you know who you are

Take care guys.

FTR Japan post are now saying shipping suspension unlikely to change this year...

Back
Top Bottom