Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My concern isn't "so much" the Fed-ex shipping cost, I'm ok to pay extra as I know I'd sleep better knowing everyone had their orders, my concern is how to get around the import duties/fees etc state side. Fed-ex shipping plus import fees plus domestic shipping could make it a very costly venture. Sigh...

Fingers crossed September is the magic month. I'm going into PO tomorrow will see if there is any other info aside from the robotic response "a reduction in flights, we have no idea when it will resume, sorry". I fear Japan Post is about to find out what going "postal" means, presently I just reply "really?" And walk out pissed off.

Once last "mysteriously" vanished parcel arrives as it's the last order we can then talk more about other possible avenues. Sorry about all this.

Sorry about all this.

This is definetely not your fault: Shipping is chaotic all over the world. Our local dive shop cannot get goods either. This was just an unexpected event.

I agree, let's wait until you have all shipments safely in your hands, and evaluate options. Personally, I am fine with waiting until we can ship by air. If I need parts in the meantime, I'll just bite the bullet and buy/beg/borrow locally.

If anyone desperately needs an Apeks 1st stage kit, I can lend a couple, to tide anyone over until our shipment arrives.

Again, THANKS for doing this for us! I can imagine the logistics and responsibility are quite stressful, and come on top of real existential issues so many people face at the moment.

As a friend recently pointed out, could be worse, perspective, lots of things to be happy about and grateful for. I'm typing this and you're all reading this which means we are all still alive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom