Parts list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RetMTFE

Contributor
Reaction score
Where can I get a parts list for a bc? I need one for an Escape and one for a Ranger.
Thanks

Just give Zeagle a call. I'm sure they'll fax one over or send you a PDF.

That's why I'm posting on the Zeagle board

hmm, weird. ScottZeagle here might be willing to send it to you but if you need it sooner, either Zeagle express or Scuba toys could probably help you out. They've gotten me random part numbers plenty of times, even for obscure zeagle stuff.

We really don't have a dedicated parts list for BCs. There are parts listed in our price list, but nothing really for public use.

What do you want to know, exactly, and maybe I can help.

Scott

The non-skid pads on the tank straps......are the ones on the Ranger the same size as the ones on the Escape? If not, what is the size of the one on the Ranger?
Thanks

They are different sizes...

The one for the Stiletto, Escape, and most SINGLE tank BCs is part # 111-5101. The rough dimensions are 2x7".

The ones for the Ranger Series, Tech Series, etc is part # 111-5103....rough dimensions 2x9".

Thanks,

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom