Parts for Life card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phork

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought my set of regs prior to the change in the PFL program and previously was using the shop I purchased them at to do the servicing. Since then, I've stopped using that shop and last time I got my regs serviced, I was asked for a PFL card. When I purchased the regs, the other shop took care of registering them for me and I never received the card to show that they are covered under the PFL program. Last time they were serviced, I ended up paying for the parts because the shop had to call you guys and we all went back and forth for a week or so trying to verify that my gear was covered and then all was good to go and I was reimbursed for the cost of the parts.

Is it possible for you guys to send me the card so we don't have to go through this again? I've emailed a few times via SP the website but have yet to get a reply. Next service is coming up in November and I'd like to try to avoid the hassle that we had last time.

They don't need the card. They can look up PFL using the serial number, and your name. This assumes the other dive shop entered your information in Scubapro's system.

Hmm, wonder why we had issues last time. If that's the case, then I guess we'll be good to go.

Hmm, wonder why we had issues last time. If that's the case, then I guess we'll be good to go.

Hi Phork,

If not for some reason, then you will need to supply the authorized SCUBAPRO dealer that is servicing the equipment Proof of Purchase, and service records dating back to 2011 before we can verify that the equipment in question is within the Parts for Life Program.

Happy Diving!

kateSCUBAPRO

Man, what a great program! It really adds value to your purchase (assuming you have all the required documentation to cover yourself should a dealer not do its paperwork correctly).

Hi Phork,

If not for some reason, then you will need to supply the authorized SCUBAPRO dealer that is servicing the equipment Proof of Purchase, and service records dating back to 2011 before we can verify that the equipment in question is within the Parts for Life Program.

Happy Diving!

kateSCUBAPRO

Last year, they were able to verify everything, just took some time. Hopefully it will go smoothly this time around.

Back
Top Bottom