parts for beuchat inflator/regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msdtdc

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
the cover (it is 3 parts actually, see below) recently fell off of my Beuchat combination regulator/inflator (some companies call this an AirSource or an Air2 but I don't believe there was a specific name for the one that Beuchat made) and I am looking to buy parts for it. I know that there are 3 parts: a cover, a rubber purge button and a rubber o-ring. I also know that these are also the same on the Zeagle Octo+. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get these parts from?
If it would help to have pictures, please reply and I can post those as well. Any information or advice would be much appreciated.
Thank you!
-MSDTdc

Whaa?

P10102381.JPG

octopluspartsneeded.jpg

sorry, you are right my original post was entirely unclear. thanks for posting that picture-very helpful. i have put arrows to the parts that i know that i need. however, for the diaphragm it appears there are a few parts that may snap into the diaphragm but it is hard to tell which ones on the diagram and i'm hesitant to take apart my friend's equipment as i'm not all that familiar with the zeagle octo+ (even though i had one myself a while ago). so it looks like the main 3 pieces are the diaphragm, the cover (which in the photo says octo+ on it) and the threaded screw cover that holds it all together. then in addition to those main 3 are any of the parts that go with the diaphragm (located next to the octo+ cover in the photo).

any ideas now on where i can get these parts?

thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom