Partner needed! Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ill be there on Saturday the 25th. I'm a noob diver with only about 6 dives so far, but Id be more than willing to partner up with you if you plan on diving that day. Ill be diving solo (as my wife doesn't dive). I did call Dutch springs and ask about what would happen if I was without a partner, the kid on the phone said there is almost ALWAYS divers going in and there's ALWAYS someone to pair up with.

While there can be a few people going into the water that you can buddy up with, it isn't always the easier thing, especially considering your experience level. You have two weeks, I would try to secure a buddy - on this website or maybe through a local dive shop - before hand.

I’m surprised no one has suggested to the OP that she do a refresher before getting in the water as she says she hasn’t been diving in 7 years.

Hello! Ive been certified for about 15years but havent been out in about 7. Looking for a partner to dive with@Dutch Springs Friday Aug24th to restart diving!!
Hi my name is leon burke I’m a dive master I’ve been looking to get back up to Dutch and do some diving on the weekends of like to contact me you can send me an email we can discuss and answer any questions you have I’ve been Diving for approximately 25 years my email is lburke23 @verizon.netThanks for your time

I agree with the refresher. There is also a page started by a group that is there a lot.
Facebook Dutch springs dive buddies. It has been pretty easy to find an buddy and made a few friends along the way.

I agree with the refresher. There is also a page started by a group that is there a lot.
Facebook Dutch springs dive buddies. It has been pretty easy to find an buddy and made a few friends along the way.
+1 on the Dutch Springs dive buddy FB group. Much easier to find a buddy and know who you're diving with. Most people are very receptive to helping new divers get back in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom