Partial pressure blending on Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, my wife is flying out this weekend. I would love to dive Sunday. I would also love to get out and explore the Sea Tiger again soon.

By the way. I thought you were out of town Sherm. I hadn't heard back on my emails.

you can get your tank filled at the dive shop in the waianae boat harbor while you wait if they are not busy check em out www.oceanconcepts.com

See in Sea in Kakaako does PP mixing now, and is very good. They're also good for 100% O2 fills and will do custom deco mixes if you want.

Oahu Dive Center in Kailua does partial pressure nitrox, but I haven't had the best luck with them. Last time, they closed the isolator and filled the tanks separately, so I ended up with a different mix on each side. If you go there you might want to brief them on how doubles work.

See in Sea in Kakaako does PP mixing now, and is very good. They're also good for 100% O2 fills and will do custom deco mixes if you want.

Oahu Dive Center in Kailua does partial pressure nitrox, but I haven't had the best luck with them. Last time, they closed the isolator and filled the tanks separately, so I ended up with a different mix on each side. If you go there you might want to brief them on how doubles work.

That's a bit scary

That's a bit scary

Well of course it is. Blending those different gases should be scary no matter how it is done. They weren't blended in nature and gas blending is just a black-art anyway. Muuuuhahahaha.

Well of course it is. Blending those different gases should be scary no matter how it is done. They weren't blended in nature and gas blending is just a black-art anyway. Muuuuhahahaha.

:lotsalove:

I am confused are you calling the dive, or are you telling me where the upline is :)

That would be the final ascent sign after finishing your last deco stop:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom