Parkway wet suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceanrealm

Reaction score
Hello divers!
Does anybody know anything about Parkway wetsuits?
One of my LDS sells only this brand - 7 mm jumpsuit with hood for ~$ 300.

Thanks for comments!

Peter.

Parkway buys their neoprene from the same factory that Henderson and Excel does. Should be a GREAT suit. Hope it's a good fit.

I have a Parkway 7 mm two piece suit, and it is the best fitting suit I have had on. One corner of one of the kneepads did come apart from the neoprene pretty quickly, (in about 3 dives) but that is my only complaint. For price, strength, fit and zipper quality it's a good bet. I forget what I paid for mine, but I do remember it being a total bargain.

I've had a Parkway wetsuit for the past 8 yrs and still going strong.

No complaints.

I'm not diving 7mm (Dry in Monterey), but i have a 3mm Titanium that I love. It fits great and works for me. If you are not sure, just check out other brands and compare price, features and most importantly, fit. I know this LDS only has Parkway. PM me if you want other store options.

Whoa, Bob3 is right. That is expensive. I must have missed that part for some reason. :eek:ut:

I paid about 75 bucks on Ebay for my full suit. And yes, it was brand new with the tags on it, never-been-peed-in. :D

SueM,

I'm looking at a 7mm farmer john. How cold are you diving in with your 7mm?? I'm just wondering if a 5mm FJ might do for me here in Texas. Thanks,

Cudabait

I have a parkway 7mm PYROSTRETCH TITANIUM SHARK SKIN-IN Hood Attached Semi-Dry Suit, in rhode island. It is the warmest wet suit I have ever been in. I dove last weekend in 58 degree water and found myself intentionally letting fresh water into my suit just to be a little cooler.

I have found it to be very durable, however somewhat difficult to get my legs into. I have large swimmers calves, which make for a tight fit. I would highly recommend this suit to anyone who cares about quality and warmth.

As I recall I paid just under 200. PM me if you have any questions.

-Ken

Cudabait, my suit is a two-piece farmer john with shorty. If you do the math, that's
(carry the one, add two, multiply by...)
14 mm where they overlap. :)

I have been in water as cold as 40 degrees with it, and am comfortable with it in ~60 degrees, also.

Back
Top Bottom