Parkway first stage service manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The HP seat was perfect, so I do not need to change it. Besides, I do not know the seat of a MK5/10. Sorry.
For posterity, how about a picture of the internals including the hp seat? Anything pertinent to servicing, e.g. o-ring sizes, would be helpful. TIA

For posterity, how about a picture of the internals including the hp seat? Anything pertinent to servicing, e.g. o-ring sizes, would be helpful. TIA
IMG_5319.JPG

The HP seat is in the center of the image. The white one.
The size of the O-ring I will have a better idea when I assemble it back today.

Thanks @emoreira ,

The seat does indeed look like a MK5/10 seat which is excellent news as they are easy to acquire, also produced aftermarket and available from Trident.

It could be a trick of the camera angle, but the piston head looks to be the same size as a MK10 (-017 o-ring) but the body and cap resemble a MK5 (ambient ports in the cap, not the body.) The round, hex key, swivel retainer also looks like a MK10, but the turret looks like a MK5 (-012.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom