Park Royal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would hope things have improved, but have heard nothing to the contrary until now, there's WAY too much competition on the island to provide bad service. and it's waaaay too hot down there to not provide proper hydration for folks.

Like I said, there is no problem finding drinking water there. I've been there three times (the first was after the remodel from Wilma) and never had an issue finding readily available water. I've also never read a trip review on the property complaining of the problem. This is the first I heard of it. Water is one of the cheapest things a resort can provide, to think that they would not provide it is silly. Management doesn't want people passing out everywhere from dehydration. Not exactly good for business.

As for bad service and stiff competition, the resort has been full every time I've gone. They must be doing something right.

I'm not saying this place is the Ritz or the nicest resort on the island, cause it's not. I just don't think there is any reason to be concerned about lack of water or good service.

PH

No matter where we stay, first night we always go to mega and get 2 big jugs of water. Makes it easier to be sure I stay hydrated.....

stayed at PR last week (2-23 thru 3-1.) Liked it . my first ocean dive (got 9 in) loved it. wife on the beach. 6th floor , no hot h2o. no big deal for us. Divewithmartin treated me well!! Miguel is a great dive master!!

Did you call to complain about the hot water? They come bang on the pipes and usually you get hot water. Weirdest thing ever at the PR lol......so random but seems to affect more people in the pyramid than the tower. Which part were you in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom