Panama City Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I am certainly getting my $'s worth out of Scubaboard. Thanks for all the tips. I am just going to be poking around, looking for things to take pictures of, so will do the short dive, leaving from the kiddie pool beach and swimming over the rocks. Probably don't need to go very far from the flag for that matter.

Thanks for the help, I have been out of town this weekend and did not get a chance to post anything. How for is the swim to where you can cross over the wal out of the kiddie pool? What kind of fish typicaly are there.

Actually you wade most of the way to the rocks where you cross. I would say its less than 100yds between the beach and rocks.There is all kinds of tropical fish there along with sport fish. Few weeks back there were manta rays there.

Thanks for the help, I have been out of town this weekend and did not get a chance to post anything. How for is the swim to where you can cross over the wal out of the kiddie pool? What kind of fish typicaly are there.

As Kevin said, you can wade across most of this.

Here's a pic so you can see how far it is from the Jetty rocks to the beach across the tidal basin. You can see the Jetty rocks in the bottom right and people on the beach and in the shallows in the distance
(disregard the sharks in the pic).

sharks_22028Medium29.jpg

As Kevin said, you can wade across most of this.

Here's a pic so you can see how far it is from the Jetty rocks to the beach across the tidal basin. You can see the Jetty rocks in the bottom right and people on the beach and in the shallows in the distance
(disregard the sharks in the pic).

sharks_22028Medium29.jpg

What sharks? Damn, I want to see Hammerheads.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom