Panama City Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darcy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Meets 03/03/05 7pm in the People's First community board room on 23rd street behind TGI Friday's.

Upcoming trip: Dive Roatan in March.

Cool, let us know what happening with them. Tallahassee Scuba Club might want to join you on some dives.

It looks like they go out on Splash with Divers Den each Sunday throughout the summer. I hope to catch them on a few off shore dives like the BJ Putnam again. Maybe even Empire Mica, or the Grey Ghost. I have been out with KC and Debbie at Divers Den often, and they run a good show. I'm glad to see that is who the dive club has chosen as well. Hope to see you some this summer, if not salty then at the springs.

darcy:
It looks like they go out on Splash with Divers Den each Sunday throughout the summer. I hope to catch them on a few off shore dives like the BJ Putnam again. Maybe even Empire Mica, or the Grey Ghost. I have been out with KC and Debbie at Divers Den often, and they run a good show. I'm glad to see that is who the dive club has chosen as well. Hope to see you some this summer, if not salty then at the springs.

Im thinking of setting up a Mica trip this summer if youre interested in some more advanced diving...

There is a dive club from Atlanta that comes each month in the summer that get a boat for offshore, they usually have a few extra spots. I will get a call from the shop if they are going offshore, I'll let you know. If you get a group together let me know, I'd love to make that trip.

Darcy,
Just can't stay away from the BJ huh? (sorry, couldn't resist)
I have been wanting to dive the Empire Mica for a while now so please let me know when you guys plan to go out (down). I might be up for one of the Sunday trips too if y'all don't mind an out-of-stater on board. I am doing my AN training dives this month and hopefully deco procedures after that (if I can just find a reel that won't tangle itself up despite my best efforts--damn faulty equipment), but should be freed up for more just-for-fun dives by the middle to end of March.

I really did enjoy going down on the BJ. What can I say? :D

jviehe, the Mica trip would be a blast. Then you could show us all how to pronounce your post name. I think it should be pronounced like heebie of "heebie-jeebies," but who really knows but you.

eanxgirl, it would be good to see you again! Especially when it's a little warmer. I am itching to get back into the salt water. It feels like an eternity since suprbugman and I went out in December. I'll keep you posted about the weekend trips offshore. Have fun in your classes. Sounds like a REEL good time.

I crack myself up.

Eanxgirl, that was hillarious!
Man that sounds great the only prob right now is the temp! Will hopefully go w/ SBM and SeaYoda this sat and get a taste for the cold.

WaterDawg:
Will hopefully go w/ SBM and SeaYoda this sat and get a taste for the cold.

Bwahahahaaa! Ain't gonna be any of that warm spring water in the gulf this weekend, expect mediocre vis and numbingly cold extremities! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom