Palm Beach Dive Operator offers Jr Diver Discounts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyBramm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ocean Quest Scuba Charters in West Palm Beach, offers a great variety of diving sites for thier divers. With sites to fit all levels of experience and a wonderful living reef just minutes from the dock. Most unique feature, they offer a discount on all junior divers, and have a kid's program. Makes for a nice vacation for the family, and helps lighten up the bill when diving with your kids. Very nice personalized small charters of 11 divers maximum. Offer daily two tank charters, and scheduled three tank and lunch trips. Great friendly professional crew. Owner/operated website www.oceanquestscuba.com

Sandy:

I saw your series of new posts this morning. Welcome to the board.

All you Scubaboarders out there, Ocean Quest is a great outfit. Give them your support!

Doug

A great outfit definitely. I have been with them on two occasions. Fantastic. I stayed at Randy's Landing, if anyone cares. We got a suite so that we could make breakfast and have some snacks in the afternoon before dinner. Honestly, I don't remember the cost. I just remember it was a great price and right close to Sandy's.

Sandy, we were out with you when we were called about rescuing a leer jet! My friend, at the time, was a neewbie, I thought he was going to pass out. So funny. Alas, as you know no rescue, but a super day. I may be doing some diving this weekend, I will call you if I do.

Oh, I wanted to note, I had originally found you through a google search. A woman had posted her experience with you. She was pleased. You took great care of her and her son. Also said, she couldn't believe she got a discount for him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom