Palawan vs Siquijor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manilaexpat

Reaction score
I am faced with a decision for a Christmas vacation. Either Club Paradise on Busuanga in Palawan or Coco Grove in Siquijor. Which would be the better experience for a relaxing escape from the city that includes good diving? We are advanced divers and have been diving in Anilao and Puerto Galera since we arrived. We are looking for an equally exceptional dive experience.

havent been to siquijor but really enjoyed the diving and topside activities when i stayed in club paradise.

Siquijor is a lovely place, I can vouch for that, but I doubt the diving will be anything compared to Busuanga. I hear there's a wall dive there, but that's about it. In Busuanga, you can dive the wrecks, the Barracuda Lake, and other reefs (Alcatraz or Gunther's Garden). Besides, Busuanga is also an escape from the city. I'm sure you'll find it more worthwhile to have your vacation there :)

I have been to both Siquijor and Palawan, I really enjoyed diving Siquijor I found the reefs in very good shape. Both locations are wonderful escapes from the city. However, there is a lot more to do and experience in Busuanga, including some side trips such as Caluit Island. The diving was good in Coron and the wrecks were easy to dive.

Back
Top Bottom