Palawan in August... help pls.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CLA:
Nard, the best resort (which also offers the best diving) in Puerto Princesa is Dos Palmas. If you prefer to stay in the city there are many good hotels and inns and you can also dive in Puerto bay. For a description of the dive sites in Puerto bay, check out islandidvers.ph and lastfrontierdive.com.

How many days will you be staying in Puerto? Do you plan to do other tours?
Cathy, If we get to visit Puerto can you be our tour guide:)?

Sure thing, Caloy. Most people who live here eventually take on the job of tour guides for vacationing friends and family- especially in the summer or holidays (like I've been to the underground river 7 times already). The hotels, inns and resorts here also offer good package rates for the usual tours (underground river, honda bay island hopping etc) so most guests have no problem getting around. But I can still take take you to the other cool places in the city and go diving with you if you like -just give me a few weeks notice so I can coordinate my schedule.

Btw Nard, island divers also offers river boat tours for firefly watching. I haven't taken it myself but you might want to check it out.

hi there Cathy
saw and read that you are the expert of Palawan, how cool is that :wink: can i ask you to recommend me and my friends an affordable resort to stay pls? it is a dive trip and we want to dive Palawan.. most likely it will be Puerto Princessa because we only have 5 days to spend (effectively, the first and last day will be for travelling, which means we only have 3 days left for diving*sigh*) we are thinking about Feb 2008)
thanks for any advice!!

3 days is just about right for EL NIDO, Miniloc area.

best fun easy dive site, POPOLCAN, Lettuce coral garden, oh they got huge jacks as their house reef pets where snorkellers can be at a distance of 1m,

look for Pops Dong

hi there Cathy
saw and read that you are the expert of Palawan, how cool is that :wink: can i ask you to recommend me and my friends an affordable resort to stay pls? it is a dive trip and we want to dive Palawan.. most likely it will be Puerto Princessa because we only have 5 days to spend (effectively, the first and last day will be for travelling, which means we only have 3 days left for diving*sigh*) we are thinking about Feb 2008)
thanks for any advice!!

3 days is just about right for EL NIDO, minilos area.

best fun easy dive site, POPOLCAN, Lettuce coral garden, oh they got huge jacks as their house reef pets where snorkellers can be at a distance of 1m,

look for Pops Dong

are you in country already? :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom