Palawan in August... help pls.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
I havent really heard of Amanpulo diving, how is it there? Not that I will be able to afford to go there hehe.
according to norman great diving... not as rich as anilao but amazingly clear with a turtle in every dive

but i think they charge almost $100 per dive (if i'm not sorely mistaken)... but a can of coke is P150 and a bistek around P900... that i'm not mistaken

Jag

shugar:
according to norman great diving... not as rich as anilao but amazingly clear with a turtle in every dive

but i think they charge almost $100 per dive (if i'm not sorely mistaken)... but a can of coke is P150 and a bistek around P900... that i'm not mistaken

Jag
been there and I must say it is not that great...for Anilao/PG veterans, you're best serve to just go outside the country if you're going to spend the same amount of money.

Nard, there are many good sites in Palawan but if you frequently dive Anilao/PG, then the Coron wrecks would probably be the best choice for a change of scene. There are many affordable resorts (divelink, seadive etc) and you can even dive barracuda lake or just swim in Kayangan when you get tired of all the wrecks. The reefs are not in the best condition but you can have yor fill of that in Batangas, right?

What part of Palawan woiuld you like to see?

thanks for the reply guys... were planning to go to puerto princesa coz we got the cebu pacific discount tickets :D since we got the air fare really cheap ... we can stretch our budget for the hotel and dives :)

Nard, the best resort (which also offers the best diving) in Puerto Princesa is Dos Palmas. If you prefer to stay in the city there are many good hotels and inns and you can also dive in Puerto bay. For a description of the dive sites in Puerto bay, check out islandidvers.ph and lastfrontierdive.com.

How many days will you be staying in Puerto? Do you plan to do other tours?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom