Palawan in August... help pls.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nardaquino

Registered
Reaction score
hi!
we are planning a vacation to Palawan this august. Can anyone recommend a good resort and dive areas in Palawan?

which part of palawan?

coron - wreck diving
puerto princesa - i'll let cathy or jag chime in
el nido -

?

:D

divelink resort in coron :boings: this was one of the resorts my friends and i stayed in during our visit to Palawan earlier this year. we didn't get to see the wrecks and underwater spectacles ourselves (we weren't certified divers yet then), but we saw our Taiwanese friends' underwater shots and they were just incredible! not to mention the staff are very friendly and attentive, and i've nothing to complain about their food either.

here's their website: http://www.divelink.com.ph/

if i remember correctly, they have a ticket office at tomas morato in quezon city.

wherever you decide to go diving, enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures!

nardaquino:
hi!
we are planning a vacation to Palawan this august. Can anyone recommend a good resort and dive areas in Palawan?

cathy's the expert on palawan... she's hard-wired into all the puerto princessa dive ops and can get you the best deals...

coron rocks though... real real hard

Jag

I havent really heard of Amanpulo diving, how is it there? Not that I will be able to afford to go there hehe.

I'm in the same boat Ishy...would love to go there but my wallet doesn't agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom