Pairing Luna with Transmitter ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just got new Luna in and the unit will not pair with the transmitter. Took it by a local SP dealer and the unit will pair with one of their transmitters.

What do I do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
All you should have to do is turn in the air in the tank, then turn on the computer. A pressure switch in the tank turns on the transmitter.

Just got new Luna in and the unit will not pare with the transmitter. Took it by a local SP dealer and the unit will par with one of their transmitters.

What do I do ?

Mount the transmitter onto the first stage regulator and then mount the first stage regulator onto a full tank.

Make sure the Luna is turned on before you turn on the tank valve. Hold the Luna in direct contact to the transmitter.

The transmitter should send a pairing sequence to the Luna. The Luna should prompt you to for either Tank T1 or Buddy. Choose Tank T1 and save. You should receive a Pairing to T1 Successful message on the Luna.

I had problems the first time I tried to pair my Luna with the transmitter, it took me and my Scubapro LDS about 1/2 hour to pair my and my buddy's Lunas. I did not have the Luna in direct contact with the transmitter and then I depressurized and then repressurized too quickly. The transmitter must be unpressurized for at least 40 seconds prior to the pairing attempt.

If you turn on the air in the tank before the computer then it won't pair and once paired, it won't show you the PSI until the PSI in the tank changes. Always have the computer on first.

If you have any further problems with your pairing, please call Technical Support at 800-382-2211

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom