PADI X Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morris0352

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Everyone,
My name is Kyle and I was lucky enough to be selected by PADI to be on of their interns at the University of Oregon. I've got a trip set up for this weekend and am in need of a few suggestions. We're headed out to Florence for some camping on Saturday and then diving on Sunday.

So far for camping we're planning on staying at either Woahink Lake or Harbor Vista Park. From there we were planning on diving Crab Hole/North Jetty on Sunday. I was hoping ot get a few recommendations on this trip. The only place I've been able to find anything about on Florence is North Jetty but I know it can be a little tricky with the exchanges and visibility.

Any help is great, and anyone is more than welcome to come along whether you dive or not, we'd be glad to have you.

Thanks
Kyle

Morris? Is that you? Arnie told me you landed a PADI internship. I don't know that area at all, so I'm no help, but I hope you have a great time. You need to head north and we'll drag Arn up to the Sound or the Hood.

Mike

Morris--you piece of work--let's dive
go Ducks!

Hey Mike, How are things?

Yeah, I was extremely lucky to get this internship, PADI is an incredible organization. I know Arn is SSI so I won't hype them up too much. We're planning on doing trips all year long so hopefully we can get a few up to the Sound, it's been a LONG time since I was there.

ARN! We're i'm doing my AOW dives at Mike's beach the weekend of the weekend of the 26th, after that I'll actually be allowed to dive as deep as we do and dive at night like I've done before!

Back
Top Bottom