Padi Seal Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the new fins, my dad bought for me.They were very comfortable when I was diving.When I was in Bubble Makers you had to be 10 or older to go in the deep end,in the Seal team you can go in the deep end if your 8 or older,because you do different things in the Padi Seal team.I got a new mask Aqualung hawaii 3 that is blue.Next year I'm going to get a dive computer.

Hey Zellet! Congrats on being a SEAL! (late response, I know). When you come to Guam, make sure you look me up...I'll show you all the GOOD dive site! :wink:

Wow, I am impressed, doing so much at your age. Do keep it up, and keep your scuba "family" informed of your accomplishments.

And if your dad is buying a new computer for you, can he buy a new one for me..... just kidding.

BTW - where is Chandler?

Chandler is a city near Phoenix,like Mesa and Scottsdale.I will probly get a new computer when I'm ten because that is the age when I can be a real scuba diver.

Zellet, I think you're on the right track. I'm proud of you for what you have accomplished already. I wish I had had the opportunity to learn to dive at your age.

Keep up with your scuba skills and let us know how you are doing.

Chandler huh, i'v been there. I have a good friend that moved out there. I didnt know that Padi had a program like this for kids. Maybe my son would like it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom