Padi Seal Team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zellet

Reaction score
When I was enrolled in the Padi Seal Team,they mostley talked about the equipment on the first dive.On the second dive we got to go to the deep end.It is different from Bubble Makers because,it lasts longer and in Bubble Makers you can not go to the deep end.

How deep is the deep end of the pool? Is it an Olympic size pool?

And how often do you get to dive now?

See ya

What?????

How old do you have to be do start the Seal Team program and the Bubblemaker???

Hey Zellet;

Glad you are diving! Hope that it stays safe and fun for you.

It won't be too long and you diving out in the "big blue"!

(But stay in school, a good education will help to find a good job and a good job makes it easier to buy scuba equipment and go on expensive dive trips! :D)

You have to be at least 8 years old to join tthe Padi Seal Team.

My dad ordered me some new fins, Tusa xpert zoom fins,I get to use them tommorow.

When I get certified I would like to dive in the Bahamas,the Greek islands, Guam, San Carlos.

Zellet

Well I think you'll have to smile sweetly at your dad for all those places!!! But I'm sure he wont be able to resist them himself!!

Come back and tell us how the new fins went !!

What have you found to be the difference between the PADI Seal Team and PADI Bubblemakers?

Back
Top Bottom