PADI MSDT free internship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

However, if it's you doing your own 20 dives to apply for your Specialties, I don't know how useful going all the way there would be if you aren't getting paid. You may as well do that @ home.

FWIW,

You may as well do that @ home.....what did ou mean with this?

---------- Post Merged at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:11 AM ----------

These two things together could be what he's wording and "internship" given that English is probably not his first language.

R..

yes English is not my 1st language...so what exacly mean internship?

yes English is not my 1st language...so what exacly mean internship?

You may have used the word correctly depending on what you meant. An internship is a period of gaining practical experience.

If you mean that you want to work somewhere to get *experience* in teaching then, yes, that's an 'internship'.

If you mean that you want to find somewhere that will let you sign off certs so you can get your MSDT rating faster then that is not an internship because you will not be getting experience. I don't know if there is a good word for this in English. Maybe you could say "accelerated qualification".

In the case of a true internship, the intern is generally paid to do the work. In the second case, you will generally pay someone either in money or by bartering time etc.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom