PADI "Looking Good" Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00578-3390117-Jessica_Ann_said_of_her_inspiration_for_the_project_I_ve_never_s-a-3_1452255670199.jpg

y'all think she might be overweighted?

Well, there goes this thread.

Asks question incredulously.

Immediately provides very reasonable response.
Except that such things should probably be done by professionals. Otherwise, they tend to look amateurish at best, too often sloppy and stupid, even bizarre. Do it yourselfers should stick to publishing scenery and fish photos.

I'd run it down...

It's a total embarrassment. And quite frankly anyone who teaches those courses should be ashamed of themselves. They are taking advantage of the vulnerable. Only someone with special needs would dream of paying money to do that sort of rubbish.

Hey Hants,

Easy on us special needs people. SPEDS have feelings too. It wasn't my fault "they" labeled me special ed.

markm

Except that such things should probably be done by professionals. Otherwise, they tend to look amateurish at best, too often sloppy and stupid, even bizarre. Do it yourselfers should stick to publishing scenery and fish photos.
It may be that it is professionals doing the course. Maybe it’s something required by model agencies. Either way I’d be very curious to see the learning objectives of that course.

Outside of professional commercial modeling , why in the world would anyone want to model or have somebody model for UW photos?
In fact, quite a few of us UW photog hobbyists often prefer to include a diver in our pics. It isn't always easy to make the subject understand what we want them to do when we're both underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom