Padi Divemaster Application Cost?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dan 28

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey everyone, sorry if this has been answered before. I was wanting the current price for the application? I picked up my crew pack yesterday and haven't spoken to my instructor yet. Lots of valuable information looks like a fun time of reading, and lots of fun in the water!!!!

The DM Application was $115 the last time I checked.......but you don't "apply" until the end of course, so you've got a while to go! Have fun with it.

Thanks guys, I wont be "applying" till August. I have been sitting in Open Water classes, just to be sure I want to do this. Us divers are a unique bunch of people lol. Looking forward to all the work involved. Just hate writing in books, just dosn't seem right to me, but thats what my instructor is needing.

I don't recall an application fee upon completing the course--but it's been a while, so I'm probably wrong. Check on all costs with your shop and/or PADI.

As northernone said, do not lose the hologram sticker. That must be affixed to the application when you submit it. Put it in a safe spot until you are ready to submit the application to PADI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom