Info PADI converts to eCards 10 Jan 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a padi pro and only some of my certs are available as ecards. I used to have access to all of them. i have never payed for a ecards.
Did you update your PADI App?

Appears they are sticking to the one card per cert which I could somewhat forgive with plastic cards, but for an e-card still? Sheesh.
??? Why would you want more than on eCard per cert?

Really not keen on this fashion for applications on phones as it seems so pointless as they're effectively just website front-ends -- but you cannot block the tracking or limit the bandwidth.
No need to use the app. You can log in to the PADI website on your phone's browser.

I wonder if PADI will require that a non-pro member pays the annual "Club" fee in order to maintain access to E-Cards?

I wonder if PADI will require that a non-pro member pays the annual "Club" fee in order to maintain access to E-Cards?
And back to the beginning: the cards, like CDs, don't expire and aren't subject to the vagaries of PADI gouging.

You got that backwards. Put all the certs on one e-card. Or at least all the rec certs on one card.
RIght -- should be like a Driver's License where all endorsements can be listed in one place. Especially if electronic, no reason that one e-Card shouldn't list OW, AOW, EANx, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom