PADI/BSAC Instructor & Marine Biology Student looking for Summer Work/volunteering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al.B

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Qualified PADI OWSI but teach BSAC for my university club while studying my course, marine biology. I have worked previously in the industry as a Divemaster and am looking for seasonal job as an instructor/divemaster or volunteer/internship programme involving marine conservation (not paying larege amounts) this summer anytime between 7th July - 30th Sep. Thanks

Qualified PADI OWSI but teach BSAC for my university club while studying my course, marine biology. I have worked previously in the industry as a Divemaster and am looking for seasonal job as an instructor/divemaster or volunteer/internship programme involving marine conservation (not paying larege amounts) this summer anytime between 7th July - 30th Sep. Thanks

If your teaching BSAC skills you MUST either be a BSAC instructor or have attended a BSAC Instructor Foundation Course which would give you BSAC Assistant Diving Instructor status.

As a PADI OWSI you only need attend an Open Water Instructor Course and provide proof of your instructor status to gain the BSAC Open Water instructor qualification, see here.

Kind regards

yes I have already been on the open water instructor course.

Back
Top Bottom