Padang bai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as i know its only absolute scuba has a nitrox in padang bai. They give free nitrox using for nitrox certified divers. Absolute Scuba also have nice resorts just in front of the beach.
They're professionals and all the dive leader are easy going. For further information check out at www.absolutescubabali.com

Can I correct the information given in the above thread. The correct web address is: absolute-scuba-indonesia.com, although the site is under reconstruction at the moment. Email direct at absolutescubabali@gmail.com.

Thank you

In my web searches, I have found a couple of websites that indicate Absolute scuba is for sale. Could you tell us if this is in fact true, Amanda? If absolute is for sale , what measures will you take to make sure that any future owner honors any pre-existing bookings? I know some divers have had serious troubles in the past at garden island resort in fiji for prepaid packages once ownership changed. I'm not suggesting that there will be problems-I just want to know what ypu plan to do to prevent them...assuming Absolute is for sale.

Absolute Scuba has been on the market since New Year, and will be sold as a going concern. All pre-existing bookings will be honoured by any future owners.

Back
Top Bottom