Padang bai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-duracell-

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi, we like to ask for dive center to AOWD and extra dives from Padang Bai.....

There is what i know, Geko dive, Waterworxbali, absolutesubadive and diving groove, did i miss some ones?

Please tell me is those all dive centers good?!

els place in Padang Bai?

Ps.sorry my very bad english.......

You could try AquaMarine diving in Bali.

We dived with them last year and were very impressed.

Hi,

Warmest greeting from Bali.

I suggest you to try absolutescuba. They have good facilities as dive resort such as rooms, swimming pool, equipments, speedboat, cover insurance and good for risk and accident management. They have multilingual Instructors, that's why don't worry about languages for your AOWD course. You can visit Dive Bali | Diving Bali - Absolute Scuba Diving Bali or Bali Diving - Bali Air Diving Academy for further information.

Hi,

Warmest greeting from Bali.

I suggest you to try absolutescuba. They have good facilities as dive resort such as rooms, swimming pool, equipments, speedboat, cover insurance and good for risk and accident management. They have multilingual Instructors, that's why don't worry about languages for your AOWD course. You can visit Dive Bali | Diving Bali - Absolute Scuba Diving Bali or Bali Diving - Bali Air Diving Academy for further information.

regards,
:D

Hi there,

I love padang bai. Did my OW & AOW there. Absolute is the most professional. I highly recommend them. It's also a nice place to stay. Friendly professional staff, good management. 100% professional. I'm going back this year. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

Have fun!

hi again,

also we like to know, is there any dive center in Padang Bai who has nitrox available?

Padang bai is a great place and relaxed village. We have been diving with Absolute divers though I heard people saying that GEkko diving is good as well. We just loved the guides from Absolute divers. I think his nick name was Chocolat or something like that. While in the village do not forget to have a look at Topin in lodge for a coffee or a small people. Nice people too. !

Don't dive PB during a full or new moon. I've had bad experiences there the past 2 yrs. Cold water & baaadddd vis.

Although there are many dive centres based in Padang Bai, I recommend Absolute Scuba for diving or accommodation. They offer free Nitrox for all suitably qualified divers. PM me for more details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom