Pacquiao vs Morales II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

id like the pacman to win but honestly fortune favors morales becasue of his methodical approach. if pacman changes his strategy which im sure freddie roach did, then this would be a more interesting fight than the 1st fight. pacquio should use his jab and stop relying on his haymakers.

I think if morales keeps his distance, he will win. So for pacquiao to win, he must cut that distance.

yomar:
I think if morales keeps his distance, he will win. So for pacquiao to win, he must cut that distance.

pacquiao's lateral movement is excellent but can be countered by a nice accurate jab. morales has this and is able to keep pacquiao at bay.

Pacman's a heavy hitter! I think he will be fast enough to land some big punches in the early rounds and finish it in 7.

lee08:
Pacman's a heavy hitter! I think he will be fast enough to land some big punches in the early rounds and finish it in 7.

i wish he does it as well. the longer he waits the harder it will be for him.

Back
Top Bottom