PacificParadise Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mad Max

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from Oahu and had a chance to dive with this outfit. Did a wreck/reef dive out of Kaewalo Basin. Great crew and they use a nice boat, it was not crowded like another one we saw out there. Chris was great as was our divemaster Mike. I was going to do a second dive with them, but the conditions were less than ideal, so they called to tell me. Nice job on their part. Pearl was great and they were nice to deal with. Drinks and snacks on the boat and no pressure to dive. We maxed our bottom time and they seem like a very safe well put together outfit.
I highly recommend them.

Chris/Pearl, sorry we couldn't dive with you folks on sat, but we had family obligations. We will be back.

Ron and Lisa from SoCal

That's great to hear, thanks for posting! I'm heading to Oahu for business next week, and was considering diving with them. I hadn't heard any reviews one way or the other, so this was very helpful. Thanks for posting!

We dove with Mike (Pacific Paradise) last week and had a fantastic time diving the Mahi shipwreck and Makaha Caverns on the West side. Next time we're in Oahu, we'll call Pacific Paradise again...they were first rate and very accommodating. Well done, Chris and crew!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom