Ozark Divers - Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Floridawannabe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a three day weekend starting this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I would love to do some diving on these days or even one day. My dive buddy has a 9-5 Job and weekends off, so he is out unless I go late. I like diving Table Rock because of how far I live from there, but I am willing to try a new place out. I have a DIVEYAK to bring if anyone would like to try it out, too. OK, I am begging I NEED TO DIVE THIS THREE DAY BREAK, NEED WATER, NEED WATER! So either post on this thread or PM me and I will get back with you. Thanks.

Rick

I know the feeling about those darn 9-5 people. Most of my days off are during the week also, so I completly understand your predicament. I would love to make it to Table Rock but am already planning on being there next Tuesday-Wednesday. Are you available then? Next time, try to give just a little more notice and there are several of us who might be interested in some midweek diving. Brandon

bgray:
I know the feeling about those darn 9-5 people. Most of my days off are during the week also, so I completly understand your predicament. I would love to make it to Table Rock but am already planning on being there next Tuesday-Wednesday. Are you available then? Next time, try to give just a little more notice and there are several of us who might be interested in some midweek diving. Brandon

Thanks, It was a last minute deal and was not sure if I would get it. By the way yes I am going to Table Rock next Tuesday and Wednesday. Where are you guys going? I am planning on going with Pete V, if he gets back with me. You might know him, since you are both from the same place. If you guys do not mind me tagging along I would love too.

Rick

Sounds good. And yes, PeteV is part of our group. We all work together. I'm sorry he hasn't gotten back to you. He had a small accident at work that has caused him to be off for over a week now. Not sure wether he has internet at home or not. We are planning on just diving at Dam again. We have one diver going with us that this will be his first dive since his OW cert. class so we want to keep it simple and enjoyable. Please PM me or pete with a number that we can reach you at and we will work out the details. Brandon

We will be at Table Rock during the Memorial Day weekend. Please post a dive report so I know if I should rent a 5 mil or stick with my 3/2.
I love crawdad hunting at Dewey Short at night! Just past the full moon (May 23) and weather.com is predicting high 70s/high 50s for May 27-30.
Good luck with your dives!

Rent a 5M Suit unless you are real warm blooded. The Water at surface was 60 degrees and @ 80 ft. 52 degrees. The visability was 5 to 7 ft till you hit the thermal climb then it went to 15 to 20 ft. I loved the dive except the surface was covered in algea near the shore. Hope this helps out, oh, also this was at Jake's Point.

Floridawannabe:
Thanks, It was a last minute deal and was not sure if I would get it. By the way yes I am going to Table Rock next Tuesday and Wednesday. Where are you guys going? I am planning on going with Pete V, if he gets back with me. You might know him, since you are both from the same place. If you guys do not mind me tagging along I would love too.

Rick
see you tomarrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom