Oxygen Kit for sale!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fjn1111

Registered
Reaction score
Brand new O2 kit from Atwater Concepts $495.00

Case - Waterproof , impact resistant NK-7 resin, PowerClaw latching system (945)
L25.1" x W19.9" x H8.8"

1 Oxygen Cylinder "D" Tank w/toggle
1 Oxygen Regulator 0-25 LPM
2 Non-Rebreather Masks Adult
1 Non-Rebreather Mask - Pediatric
2 Nasal Cannula - Adult
2 Oxygen Tubing Supply
4 Gloves (Latex/Vinyl

Rescue_JumboD.jpg

To purchase please e-mail at fnagy@rochester.rr.com

WOW ...
i am a bit new to actually OWNING an O2 kit but use one often as staff at a shop ... would someone car to shed light on proper maintenance for such a kit ...

for example, i assume the tank needs to be vipd yearly and hydro every 5 ... is there anything else involved with O2 kit maintenance?
thanks in advance

You have it right, O2 cleaning wouldn't hurt when vis'd.

This kit retails for about $550 and the Dan kit is almost double. I never used it and the dry case it comes in is really cool. Much better then the crappy Pelican case most O2 kits come with.

I believe that DOT requires tanks to be hydro tested every 10 years, its just the scuba industry that makes their own rules. I wouldn't worry about ever having it tested or visually inspected unless it gets used and is past an inspection date. Often times you can get involved with a tank exchange program too so you dont even need to own said tank...

all good points .... and northwoods, now that you mention it, i am not even convinced its every 10 years. i believe there are various state regulations and very little on the federal standpoint .... and than obviously various organizations (scuba for example) ...

thanks

I would like to remind any potential buyers that an oxygen administrator certification is required before you could use this. DAN offers these courses and I believe that the Red Cross does as well. Of course certified first responders as well as EMTs and Paramedics are already certified but basic First Aid/CPR and even AED does NOT certify you to administer medical oxygen.

I would like to remind any potential buyers that an oxygen administrator certification is required before you could use this. DAN offers these courses and I believe that the Red Cross does as well. Of course certified first responders as well as EMTs and Paramedics are already certified but basic First Aid/CPR and even AED does NOT certify you to administer medical oxygen.

Acutally, its not required, but a good idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom