OxyCheq Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheeky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've decided to go with a BP/W and have been reading the posts about the best "bang for your buck." Have been checking out all the suggested brands ie: DiveRite, OxyChek and HOG.

Does anyone have any experience with the OxyChek Mach V Signature wing? If yes your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I have dove with the 40lbs wing. Very low profile, streamlined, easy to dive. It was a buddies so I have no idea what model it was. It was donut shaped and had sprinkles on top! :D

I had the oxy, it was a very good wing although I've sold it along with my OMS to buy a UTD delta wing. So far the best and most versatile wing I ever dove.

It's donut shaped but the sprinkles must be an option.......if I could just figure out how to add them. I want pink ones! :bounce3:

I use a Mach V 30lb for singles and love it... extremely low profile and streamlined. The quality is very good. I'd recommend it anytime!

My daughter uses the 30# for singles. It has been a good wing. One of my cave buddies uses a double bladder Oxycheq for doubles - not sure which model. It has also been a good wing for him.

BTW. The Mach 5 sig is so solid, I cannot imagine the need for the Extreme unless maybe if bullets are flying or your buddy has ADHD is very active with a dive knife. :)

OMG that is funny!

---------- Post Merged at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Guess I should have asked this with the original post.......thoughts on harness systems? Any reason to go to the "H" end of the spectrum?

A basic Hogarthian harness (without the "H") works fine. However, I am not DIR nor a status chaser. I don't need big Blue H on my harness. Oxycheq makes one of these (HOG, and others too). For cold water only in a heavy suit/drysuit, a basic harness and plate is fine. For my warm water single tank adventures I have an Oxycheq deluxe adjustable harness, SS travel backplate, medium pockets and 18lb wing. Love it.

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Cave adventures are nice folks to deal with re Oxycheq.
http://caveadventurers.com/store/
checkout the package deals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom