Oxycheq Wing / OMS bp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, Does the Oxycheq Mach V 30lb wing line up with an OMS SS BP as far as cam bands and STAs go?

This doesn't really answer your question but with a Dive Rite plate and Mach V 30lb the slots match up perfectly.

This doesn't really answer your question but with a Dive Rite plate and Mach V 30lb the slots match up perfectly.

It answers half of it! Thanks!

i had the combination before - an OMS SS BP w Comfort Harness & a Mach V Sig STW. it fitted like a glove and no STA required. personally, i dun really like the setup cos the comfort harness is too cumbersome for me. The shoulder pads kept shifting and adjusting the harness is a chore. with the SS BP, i found myself overweighted.

so decided to change to Oxycheq Alu & a SS travel plate w Hog harness. Never looked back since.

hope tis answers. cheers & dive safe!

i had the combination before - an OMS SS BP w Comfort Harness & a Mach V Sig STW. it fitted like a glove and no STA required. personally, i dun really like the setup cos the comfort harness is too cumbersome for me. The shoulder pads kept shifting and adjusting the harness is a chore. with the SS BP, i found myself overweighted.

so decided to change to Oxycheq Alu & a SS travel plate w Hog harness. Never looked back since.

hope tis answers. cheers & dive safe!

I'm going for a hog harness, and I dive cold water in a drysuit, so the extra weight will benefit me. Thanks for the input though!

Back
Top Bottom