Oxycheq Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rogerp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi

Just want to find out if the warranty for oxycheq products is covered internationally.

The reason is I just got the Mach V extreme and found the bladder to be leaking air. So wonder if i can just get it change by the local Singapore Distributor to save some shipping money.

Thanks.

Roger Pak

Last edited:
Put air in the wing, put it in the bathtub and see if you can find the bubbles from the leak.

Check to be sure that the shoulder connection and the dump valve at the bottom are tight. They sometimes are not fully tight after shipping.

I found two out of three of my Oxycheq wings needed tightening at the elbow at the shoulder.

Another possibility would be that there is a leak on the corrugated hose connections (zip tie not tight).

All these are quick, easy fixes.

Hi Tn Traveler

Thanks for the quick reply. I shall do that once i get home this evening. Hopefully its either the connection at the shoulder or the dump valve.

Yesterday what i have done is i have manually inflated it. Even when fully inflated the wing is not hard and by 15mins, it have gone soft.

Roger

Hi

When I went home yesterday, I put into the tank of water to check the shoulder and dump valve joints for leaks. The leak was coming from the dump valve and some leaks also appear on the sewing line opposite it. When I tried to screw it tighter, the dump valve just broke off from the wing. Another thing is the shoulder joint also cannot be turn, is that normal?

So hopefully the warranty will cover internationally and I can get it service/replacement done in Singapore. This wing have not even touch sea water and have been faulty since i received it.

Roger

Attachments

• P1050010.JPG
    P1050010.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 136
  • P1050013.jpg
    P1050013.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 128
PM Sent Roger.

Safe Diving

PM sent.....

For any warranty questions please contact Oxycheq @ 850-482-0385 or oxy@oxycheq.com

BR,

Dwain
OxyCheq

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom